Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bio for Bess Proper





My name is Bess Proper, and I hail from a little town in the middle of nowhere called Millersburg. I am graduating from Otterbein University with a BA in Creative Writing in September. After that, I plan to work a housekeeping job at Yellowstone National Park until November and begin coursework for my Master's in Library Science at the local branch of Kent State, which should keep me occupied for at least another year and a half. Outside of school and work, I pretty much love anything that keeps me busy. Nothing bugs me more than having nothing to do. My passions in life are good music and good books, both of which I would like to create someday. My ideal day off would involve laying on a hammock in the sun, sipping on an Arnold Palmer, a good book in hand and some of my favorite tunes in the background. I am incredibly excited about my service as a VISTA at Otterbein this summer and the opportunity to give back some of what I have received in my life.

"What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." - John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment